Posted on July 30th, 2011 1 comment
When I wanted to see the online edition of the oldest newspaper in Nepal, Gorkhapatra, I was surprised to the following screen:
It is surprising for a few reasons:
- The media is the mouthpiece of the Government of Nepal.
- It is state-owned: meaning they have more money to spend in quality webhost than any other private owned media in Nepal.
- They have more manpower than other media houses
- The newspaper is not that popular to have that many visitors (Stats show that they have less than half the visitors in xnepali).
- Bandwidth are really cheap these days.
Now, I don’t know what this means in Gorkhapatra!
Most Popular Searches
nepali movie, nepali movie download, www npvideo com, nepali keti ko nango photo, www usanepal com, nepali puti picture, theusanepal com, nepali movie krodh part 1, nepali movie sahara part 1, nepali movie himmat 2 full movie
Previous and Next posts
<<<-- Previous Post: May the corrupt rot – MaHa, Rameshowr Khanal, Bhagawati Kafle and 200 others
-->>> Next Post: Dandi Biyo – Is it the Nepali National Game?
One Response to Gorkhapatra – Insufficient Bandwidth
Leave a Reply
All our posts on Manisha Koirala!