Two new Nepali movies are released on this Friday – on July 29, 2016. Sabin Shrestha / Sushma Karki starrer ‘Sanjog’ is competing with a comedy genre movie ‘Relimai’. One movie is named Sanjog and the other has the lead actor named Sanjog.
The movie made on the story of the director Bed Prasad Bhurtel, ‘Sanjog’ is made on a triangular love story. The movie featuring Sabin Shrestha, Prajwol Giri and Sushma Karki was shot two years ago. The movie features the cinematography of Harinarayan Chaudhary, action of Chandra Panta and choreography of Govinda Rai. The movie is produced by Dadhiram Upreti. The music directors of the movie are Ujjwal Thebe and Kumar Biwahit.
Trailer of ‘Sanjog’
Another movie released this week is comedy movie ‘Relimai’. The movie mostly shot in Pokhara features Samjog Rana, Purnima Lama and Rayan Lama. Like the other movie, this one is also a triangular love story movie with a comedy twist. The lead actor of the movie Sanjog Rana is a well known choreographer. But, in the movie Sanjog Rana dances on the choreography of Nareshbir Singh. The action director is Shankar Maharjan, cinematography of Yam Ale, editing of Shaukin Timilsina. The film makers have said that it is a “super comedy movie”. The director of the movie is Rim Bishowkarma. Rim has also composed the music of the movie.
Watch the trailer of ‘Relimai’:
Nepali Movie – Khola Wari Khola Pari
Starring – Rekha Thapa, Santosh Gurung, Mukunda Shrestha, Babi Subba etc.
Director – Sujan Lama
Watch full movie ‘Khola Wari Khola Pari’
If common saying is to be believed, wives are the other half of a person. We know the actors very much, but it seems, we don’t care much of the other half of the celebrities. Recently, I prepared a video about the wives of the top 10 actors in the Nepali movie industry. While preparing the list, I felt like adding the names of some additional actors at the end after talking about the top 10.
Now, I feel like finding out all the wives of all the actors of the Nepali movie industry. Before I start listing the wives of the actors, you can watch the details about the top 10 actors in the following video. In addition to the wives I have also mentioned about the number of their children.
Before diving into the full list, let me list the top 5 actors in the list and the reason why they were listed in the top position:
Nepali Movie – Farz
Starring – Starring– Ramit Dhungana, Shiva Giri, Arjun Karki, Yuna Upreti, Mukunda Thapa, Laxmi Giri Richa Ghimire, Mahadev Tripathi etc.
Director – Madan Ghimire
Watch the full Nepali movie ‘Farz’
Read a detailed report on actress – journalist controversies.
A press meet was organized to tell about the movie releasing this Friday, ‘Sanjog’. In the event, the actress Sushma Karki got angry by the question of a journalist. The question was about Sushma’s previous release movie ‘Chalechha Batas Sustari’. The movie released targeting the Valentine Day of 2016 failed to attract viewers while the other two movies released on the same date – ‘Classic’ and ‘Premgeet’ became hit movies.
In the press meet, Sushma claimed that ‘Chalechha Batas Sustari’ was a hit movie. She also asked the journalists to do proper homework before asking her questions. She told, “I don’t need to tell what I am doing. It is your job to find out what I am doing.”
Nepali film – Gorkhali
Starring – Shree Krishna Shrestha, Jharana Thapa, Gauri Malla, Narayan Tripathi, Muralidhar, Rabi Khadka etc.
Director – Gyanendra Deuja
Watch full movie ‘Gorkhali’
Bollywood item girl, Rakhi Sawant, was spotted in Kathmandu on Sunday. The controversial item girl was in Nepal for the shooting of an item number of a Bengali movie titled ‘Aami Tomar Hoti Shahi’. Rakhi’s role in the movie will only be as the item girl. Video report:
The movie crew had made a set in Kathmandu for the shooting of the item song. There were Nepali technicians and the chorus dancers in the shooting. In addition to shooting the item song, some more songs of the movie will also be shot in various locations in Nepal. After the completion of the shooting and return of Rakhi Sawant to Mumbai, the film crew will head towards Mustang for more shooting.
According to reports, Nepal was chosen for the shooting because of it being cheap to shoot here. The other option – shooting in India was costly and shooting in Bangladesh was ruled out because of the lack of proper shooting spots.
Nepali Movie – Kranti
Starring – Rajesh Hamal, Nawal Khadka, Sunil Thapa, Mira KC, Udaya Subba, Kedar Adhikari etc.
Director – Udaya Subba
Watch ‘Kranti’ full Nepali movie:
The actress, Archana Paneru, raised in fame by posting sexually aggressive photos on social media. In a short span of time, a lot of things happened to her. She got kicked out of her school, was arrested twice, was chased away from home and landed in a couple of movies. After all that, Archana and her mother Sunita Paneru are currently dancing in a dance bar in Thamel with her (a short clip of her dancing is seen in the following video.)
Video 1 – What is the future of Archana Paneru?
Archana Paneru Timeline
- September 2015 (first week) – Initial information about Archana Paneru
- September 2015 (second week) – Archana Paneru was arrested, kicked out of her school (Watch Video 2)
- September 2015 (second week) – Debut music video (watch Video 3)
- October 2015 – Highly active in social media, the mother, Sunita Paneru, also started posting hot photos of herself (video 4)
- November 2015 – They became Christian (video 5)
- December 2015 – They were chased away by the locals (video 6)
- January 2016 – Archana was featured in her second music video (Video 7)
- February 2016 – Archana signed in Raju Giri’s movie ‘Jism’ (video 8)
- February 2016 – Archana accused some producers of indecent proposals. (video 9)
- March 2016 – ‘Jism’ team was arrested in Pokhara and released on bail. (video 10)
- March 2015 (month end) – Raju Giri and Archana organized a press meet to admit their mistake.
- April 2016 – ‘Jism’ approved by FDB
- April 2016 – Archana Paneru and Sunita Paneru started dancing in a dance bar in Thamel. (video 11)
- April 2016 (month end) – The relationship between Archana and Raju Giri turned sour (video 12)
- May 2016 – Archana told ‘Chhesko’ was her debut movie. Announced that she would block the release of ‘Jism’ (video 13)
- May 2016 – ‘Chhesko’ actress Pabitra Acharya pulled out of ‘Chhesko’ movie. (video 14)
- June 2016 – ‘Chhesko’ released. A very bad review and flopped. The movie was made available in YouTube in a few days of release. Archana and FDB chief seen together in a press meet. (Video 15)
- July 2016 – ‘Jism’ was released but Archana didn’t help in the promotion of the movie.
Nepali Movie – Thamel.com
Starring – Anoop Bikram Shahi, Naren Khadka, Nitu Pokharel, Sagun Shahi etc.
Director – Rajkumar Sharma
Watch ‘Thamel Dot Com’ full movie
Nepali Movie – Paap
Starring – Sushma Karki, Aayush Rijal etc.
Director – NR Ghimire
Watch ‘Paap’, full movie
The debut movie of actress Sushmita KC as a producer, ‘Ma Ta Timrai Hoon’ is the sole release this week on theatre. After divorcing Bhuwan KC Sushmita KC has registered a film production company named Anmol Creations. The first movie made in the banner named after the hit actor Anmol KC has released in theatre on July 22, 2016.
Although made under the banner named after Anmol KC, the movie doesn’t feature the actor himself. It features Aakash Shrestha, Jyotsna Yogi, Sushmita KC, Jiwan Bhattarai, Susan Khadka, Anupam Shrestha, Sushil Kafle etc. In a press event held recently, Anmol told that he wasn’t considered while writing the story of the movie. He told, Aakash Shrestha fits more to the character than himself. Aakash and Jyotsna are debuting in the film industry through this movie. Continue reading
The nomination for the upcoming film award – D Cine Award has been announced. The award, organized by Chhaya Chhabi Creation, had been running for the last eight years.
In a press event held in Pokhara among journalists, the nominations for the 26 categories were announced. For the first time in the award’s history, the event is going to be held out of Kathmandu. The award ceremony will be held in Pokhara this year. In this year, award will also be given in a new category – Best Item Dance.
After awards are being awarded for item dances, I wouldn’t be surprised if awards were awarded for Best Bed Scenes, or Best Kiss Scenes in the future.
Here are the nominations for the Best Item Dance category:
- Priyanka Karki and Indira Joshi in ‘Local Beauty’ of ‘Fanko’
- Namrata Shrestha for ‘Hey Namrata’ in Adhakatti
- Priyanka Karki for ‘Blast Hune Wala’ of ‘Lootera’
- Menuka Pradhan for Dhai Dhai in ‘Bhairav’
- Reema Bishowkarma for Gauki Parvati in ‘Rahadhani’
According to the coordinator of the organizing committee, Shanti Priya, 67 movies released in 2072 were considered in choosing the nominations.
Nepali Movie – Kunja
Starring – Ananda Thapa, Rabin Thapa Magar, Sagar Ale Magar, Prasanta Tamang, Pema Chhering Tamang, Manisha Thapa etc.
Director – Kumar Jirel
Watch ‘Kunja’ Nepali full movie:
Nepali film – Aandolan
Starring – Karishma Manandhar, Dinesh Sharma, Barsha Khadka, Surya Shrestha etc.
Director – Tirtha Thapa
Watch full movie ‘Andolan’ in a single part: