Posted on November 28th, 2010 13 comments
Eyes are as unique as the fingerprints. That is why some security devices even evaluate the eyes to identify a person.
Our ‘Eye Contest” however, has nothing to do with security. This contest is for fun to test how keen our visitors’ eyes are in identifying the eyes of Nepali public figures. We also offer prizes to those who identify the owner of the eyes.
Apart from the rules of the contest, links to all the past contests and their results will also be posted here:
Eye Contest (No. 5) (Answer posted)
Eye Contest (No. 4) (Answer posted)
Eye Contest 3 (Answer posted)
The rules of the contest are:
- Answer should only be sent through the form provided in the contest page. No other means of submission will be accepted.
- The contest result will be announced the next day of the end date of the contest. The correct answer and the people making the correct guess will be posted on the contest page.
- Only one person will be awarded a sum of Rs. 500. There might award for more than one contestants based on the availability of funds and sponsorship.
- Residents of Kathmandu valley will be given a check or bank transfer (Global Bank) the sum of Rs. 500.
- Those living out of Nepal will receive the equivalent amount in US$ in their PayPal account. Please submit the PayPal email to receive the prize.
- If there are more than one correct answers, only one of them will receive the prize money. The selection will be done by a computer program for selecting random names from a list of names.
- If the winner fails to reply to the winning announcement email within a month week, the second in the list will be awarded the prize money and so on. The ranking will be posted in the contest result page at the end of the contest. But, if second placed person also failed to collect it, we will keep it in a fund to be donated to social works.
- If all of the winners fail to collect the cash prize, the prize money within a month, it will be carried forward to the next contest. kept in the donation fund.
- If nobody succeeds in identifying the eyes, the prize money will be carried forward to the next contest. Hence, the prize money of the contest proceeding a “no winner” contest will be double (Rs. 1000) and so on.
- Anybody suspected of submitting duplicate entry will not be considered in the random selection. The blog admin’s decision is final in this case.
- The blog administrator, Anand Sharma, will be as fair as possible and will give evidences of every decisions regarding this contest, if required. In case of disputes, the blog administrator‘s decision will be the final decision.
- The “Eye Contest” will feature the eyes of public figures in the field of entertainment (movies, TV and music), politics, or social works. Hints may or may not be provided at the blog administrator’s discretion.
Prize Payment Tracking
Contest No. 9
Sanu (Rs. 500) Email sent on April 4, 2011
Contest No. 8
Samir Sharma (Rs. 500) Email sent on March 13, 2011
Contest No. 7
Phoolkumar Arayal (Rs. 500) Email sent on March 13, 2011
Contest No. 6
Nishal Thapa (
Rs. 500) Not claimed
Lekh Nath Khatri (Rs. 500) Bank Transfer on March 8th
Contest No. 5
1. Bishal Aryal (Winner of Rs. 500) Paid – US$ 6.9
2. Pranita Oli (Winner of Rs. 100) No response yet!
3. Subash Bhujel (Winner of Rs. 100) Asked to give the money to second place winner.
(As we had a little extra money had offered Rs. 100 each to second and third place winners too.)
Shambhu (Rs. 500 – PAID)
1. Chandra Khadka – Rs. 1000 ( Paid US$13.73 on Dec. 25, 2010)
2. Kanchan Shrestha – Rs. 500 ( Paid – Bank Transfer on Dec. 21, 2010)
3. Ganesh Gautam – Rs. 500 ( Paid – Bank Transfer on Dec. 21, 2010 )
They will also receive a bandanna from Sunita Giri if happen to be from Kathmandu
3. Luxmi Khadka — Paid Rs. 500 – Bank Transfer on Dec. 5, 2010
We are still waiting for others to contact us
Most Popular Searches
nepali movie, nepali movie download, www npvideo com, nepali keti ko nango photo, www usanepal com, nepali puti picture, theusanepal com, nepali movie krodh part 1, nepali movie sahara part 1, nepali movie himmat 2 full movie
Previous and Next posts
<<<-- Previous Post: “Aankha Parikchya” Eye Test Contest No. 1
-->>> Next Post: Result of Eye Contest – 1 – congratulation to the three winners