Posted on May 20th, 2010 3 comments
After various cast related beauty contests like Miss Tamang, Miss Gurung, Miss News, Miss Sherpa, another beauty contest among the girls of Aryan community. Milan Moktan of Sadhana Music Network held a press conference in Reporter’s Club on May 19, 2010 to unveil the details and forms for the participation in the contest.
The organization has already organized Miss Tamang beauty contest in the past.
Entry requirement in the contest is – the participants should be aged between 16 and 25 and should be of Indo-Nepali origin. The minimum required height of participants is 5’ 2” and they should at least be SLC passed.
The event will be held on July 13, 2010 in Kathmandu.
Can somebody answer the following unanswered questions?
- Do you think we are going in the right direction by organizing contest targeted to specific group?
- Can we make clear distinction between two ethnic group when parents do inter-cast marriage?
- Why do we need so many beauty contests?
- How does the regional, ethnic, and national beauty contests compare?
- What is the future of the participants? Do they get modeling opportunities ?
- How can one be sure that such contests are not the propaganda of ‘model manufacturing’ agencies?
- Is the government monitoring such contest being held every now and then?
Most Popular Searches
nepali movie, nepali movie download, www npvideo com, nepali keti ko nango photo, www usanepal com, nepali puti picture, theusanepal com, nepali movie krodh part 1, nepali movie sahara part 1, nepali movie himmat 2 full movie
Previous and Next posts
<<<-- Previous Post: Kid Queen 2010, Karina Bhattarai
-->>> Next Post: Who is Miss Lumbini ?