The journey begins! #MissNepal2017
That was the the status of model Niti Shah after being selected to compete in the Miss Nepal 2017 contest. This is not only a mere status – a challenge to all other contestants in the beauty contest. The pretty-face model, Niti Shah, had been preparing for this day for a long time. I know, other girls in the contest might have done the same, but Niti had made it public for a while ago.
I have prepared a video report about Niti’s participation in Miss Nepal contest:
Who is Niti Shah?
Well known model Niti Shah was selected to participate in this year’s Miss Nepal in the audition held recently. Considered one of the prettiest faces in the fashion industry, she has been appreciated for her acting and modelling skills. Some think, Niti is a lookalike of Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif.
Niti started her modelling career in an early age. She was only 16-years-old when she did her first modelling assignment. After that she had been very successful in attracting the attention of the people as well as the professionals in the field. In a very short time, she became popular as a model and cover girl in various magazines.
Niti Shah profile
- Name – Niti Shah
- Birthday – February 2
- Birth place – Kathmandu, Nepal
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Media and communication, Xavier Academy
- School – Chandbagh School
Niti, the only child of her parents was born in 1997. Niti’s father is a retired army officer and her mother is a teacher by profession.
- Niti participated in En Vogue: Face of House of Fashion 2013 contest. She was the first runner up in the competition with ‘Most Popular Face’ title. After the contest, Niti gained a lot of popularity.
- As a magazine cover girl, she was featured in magazines like Nari, Navyaata, WOW, Teenz, TNM Wedding Bells, M&S and other.
- As a ramp model, Nith have cat walked in a lot of different fashion shows.
- As an actress, she was also featured in a short film titled, ‘Female in Film’.
What is special about Niti Shah?
Niti is pretty determined person. She had wanted to become a Miss Nepal and she waited for the right moment before she finally participated in one. Although she was quite well known model in 2013, she waited four years before she finally participated in the audition. She waited this long to complete her Bachelor’s Degree before she participated in the contest. Niti had completed the studies a month before the audition of Miss Nepal 2017.
Niti is beautiful – Physically, Niti has a tall and attractive stature, a beautiful face and an attractive personality. There are a lot of fans of Niti’s smile and her beauty. A talented, educated, and successful at such a young age is a rare personality in Nepal.
The Most Attractive woman in Nepal, 2016 – Last year, Niti was selected one of the top 10 attractive women of the year in a poll conducted by the weekly publication of Kantipur, Saptahik.
(Report about Top 10 Attractive women of 2016)