Three new Nepali movies are releasing on theater on Friday, May 6, 2016. The movie made on the Maoist civil war, ‘Rolpa Rog’, an ancient story movie ‘Uhile Bajeko Palama’ and a social drama movie ‘Aawara’ have released in theater today.
Uhile Bajeko Palama
A movie written by Ganesh Belbase and directed by Basanta Gharti Magar, ‘Uhile Bajeko Palama’ is made on a typical Nepali contest of the Nepali society. The movie shows the love and the superstitions of the Nepali society.
On the Nepali Mother’s Day, I have collected the mothers of some of the Nepali actresses in the past.
But, today I am collecting the actresses who are themselves mothers. (Update of more photos and video coming soon.)
- Karishma Manandhar – Mother of an adult daughter Kabita Manandhar.
- Jharana Thapa – A mother of an adult daughter Suhani Thapa
- Suvekshya Thapa – A mother of teenaged daughter
- Sanchita Luitel – A mother of two children
- Richa Ghimire – A mother of two sons and an expectant mother (expecting a daughter soon)
- Jharana Bajracharya – A mother of a son born in April
- Malvika Subba – A mother of a son born in April
- Bipana Basnet (Fake Hisila Yami) – mother of the actress Rista Basnet
- Mausami Malla – A mother of two grown up sons – One of the son’s Vicky Malla was the actor in ‘Samaya’
- Bina Budhathoki is also a mother of a grown up daughter.
- Arunima Lamsal is a mother of a daughter. Arunima herself is a daughter of another actress Bhabu Lamsal.
- Pooja Chand is a mother of a grown up daughter – Divya Chand
- Bina Budhathoki is also a mother of a grown up daughter
- Melina Manandhar is also the mother of a daughter
- Kunjana Ghimire is also the mother of a daughter
- Usha Khadgi also has a daughter
- Anju Pant, a well known singer is also the mother to a daughter.
A photo of actress Karishma Manandhar with her to be actress daughter Kabita Manandhar. Kabita lives in the USA for her studies.