Actress Keki Adhikari celebrated her birthday with the team of ‘Rajja Rani’ in Kathmandu. In the celebration, film crew and journalists were present to wish her birthday wishes. In the event, Keki refused to reveal her real age. Talking about the celebration, Keki said, “What I like most of birthday celebration is, I can feel like a child.”
In the celebration Keki also requested everybody to watch her upcoming movie ‘Rajja Rani’. The movie is directed by Yam Thapa and features Keki with Kameshowr Charasiya, Deepak Chhetri, Sangita Napit etc.
The year had been very fruitful for Keki:
Keki started acting in ‘Swor’ . The debut movie flopped. After that, every movies she acted in were flop movies. After 15 flop movies in a row, she finally made into a hit movie – the 16th movie – ‘Ghampani’. Finally Keki’s team up with Dayahang Rai has worked in Dipendra Lama movie.
- Keki won the Critic Award this year.
- Keki announced her first movie as a producer. The movie titled ‘Kohalpur Express’ is being shot currently.
- Two of Keki’s movies were release this year – Aishwarya was released in October. Another movie ‘Love Sasha’ was also released in January.
- Keki was also selected as one of the top 10 attractive women of Nepal this year (read full report here)
- This year, Keki’s first hit movie ‘Ghampani’ was also released.
Finally Keki Adhikari broke the record of being a flop actress. The movie in theatre – ‘Ghampani’ has recovered the investment in the first week of its release.
Happy birthday to Keki Adhikari and wish her production debut a success and wish her more successful movies in coming year.