The third movie of ‘Dreams’ debut actress Samragyee RL Shah was announced on Bhai Tika. The movie featuring Samragyee RL Shah and Aakash Shrestha in leading role is being made on the story of a NRN tourist who is in affair with the tourist guide. Aakash Shrestha debuted as an actor in Sushmita KC’s production ‘Ma Ta Timrai Hoon’.
Watch ‘Dreams’ here.
Video report about the 3rd movie of Samragyee:
The movie is going to feature beautiful scenes of Annapurna range, Pokhara, Poon Hill, Ghandruk and places.
Currently Samragyee is busy in her second movie being directed by actress Jharana Thapa, ‘A Mero Hajur 2’. The director and producer of ‘Timisanga’ is a an actor of the past, Shishir Rana. Shishir had previously produced ‘Mala’ and ‘Timi Sanga’ will be his second home production movie.
Who is Samragyee RL Shah?
- Samragyee debuted as an actress in ‘Dreams’. She won a number of awards as a debut actress for the role.
- After the success of her first movie, Samragyee had increased her rate.Â Price hike was told to be the reason she the producers of ‘Summer Love’ had initially announced her to be in the movie and later started searching for somebody else.
- Samragyee was the second runner up at the Face of Classic Diamond jewelers fashion competition held on November 18, 2014.
- Samragyee is one of the descents of Royal family.
- So far, in all the movies Samragyee had worked – previous actors have debuted as directors. In her first movie ‘Drams’ Bhuwan KC debuted as director, in her second movie ‘A Mero Hajur 2’ actress Jharana Thapa debuted as director and in her upcoming movie ‘Timi Sanga’ another actor, Shishir Rana is debuting as a director. Let’s hope the remaining movies also become as successful as ‘Dreams’.