The trailer of ‘Shatru gate’ was released on Friday. The trailer features almost all the main actors of the movie. The movie directed by Pradeep Bhattarai is a comedy movie featuring Paul Shah, as a guy from the hills and actress Aanchal Sharma, as a young girl from the Terai region. The movie seem to be made on the story of the characters that try to stop the marriage between the two leading characters.
The movie’s songs ‘Rupai Mohani’ and ‘Piratiko Barko’ were very successful. The success of the song has caused the trailer to get a lot of visitors in a short time. Main highlights of the trailer are:
- For the first time in her acting career, actress Priyanka Karki is featured in a role of Police Inspector. Actor Deepak Raj Giri is featured opposite to Karki.
- Actress Deepa Shree Niraula is featured as the wife of actor Hari Bamsha Acharya. The son of Hari and Deepa is played by Paul Shah.
- Deepak is features as a don.
- There are some incidents in the trailer that reminds people of popular comedy television serial, ’15 Gate’. It seems, the mediator of marriage in the serial is repeated in the film too.
- Madan Krishna Shreshta is also shown in romantic mood with a couple of girls.
Watch the trailer:
The movie features Rajaram Poudel, Shiva Hari Poudel, Kiran KC, Basundhara Bhusal, Sushma Karki, Ramesh Ranjhan Jha and others in addition to the lead actors.
The movie is shot in Kathmandu and Terai. The story is written by Hari Bamsha Acharya. The script is written by the director Pradeep Bhattarai in association with Deepak Raj Giri. The dialogue is written by Hari Bamsha and Pradeep Bhattarai.
The YouTube response for the trailer is positive. The video is trending in the top position and has received positive response from the viewers.