Nepali Movie – Phool
Starring – Nir Shah, Yubaraj Lama, Sirjana Basnet, Raj Ballav Koirala, Garima Pant, Niraj Baral, Sunil Dutta Pandey, Kiran KC, Rajaram Poudel, Naresh Poudel, Deshbhakta Khanal etc.
Director – Shiva Regmi
Watch the full movie ‘Phool’ in a single part:
Here is the audio songs of the upcoming movie by actor Ramit Dhungana titled, ‘Buddha Born in Nepal’. The movie directed by Gyanendra Deuja is made to tell the fact that Buddha was born in Nepal not in India. The movie shot in Lumbini, Kathmandu and the USA features a romantic love story. The movie featuring Ramit Dhungana, Nir Shah, Mithila Sharma, Manita Gurung, Amit Dhungana, Rameshowr Burlakoti etc. in main role is researched and written by the director Deuja.
In the past, Ramit Dhungana has produced another movie titled ‘Maya Namara’ under Sagarika Films banner. (Watch ‘Maya Namara’ here)
There are five songs in the movie. The music of the songs are composed by Suresh Adhikari. Details of each of the songs are:
- Buddha Born In Nepal (Male version, singer – Om Sunar, lyrics: Bishnu K. KC)
- Angaloma Lukaideuki (Singers – Swoorup Raj Acharya, Astha Raut, lyrics – Bikash Bista)
- Krish Chap Cow (Singers – Rajesh Payal Rai, Suresh Adhikari, lyrics – Suresh Adhikari)
- Manko Baha (singer – Rajina Rimal, lyrics – Bikash Bista)
- Buddha Born In Nepal (Female version, singer – Namrata Kharel, lyrics – Bishnu K. KC)