I think, it was a huge blunder – a move probably bring down the high expectation of the viewers from the movie.
- The movie ‘Kri’ is releasing this week.
- Last week, Anmol KC and Aditi Budhathoki flew to Scotland for the shooting of a song.
- It seems, the travel was more for Bhuwan KC and his girlfriend Jiya KC than the movie. According to a photo Anmol KC shared, they had met Bhuwan’s first wife, Bijaya Malla KC and his daughter Kajal KC in Europe. (watch the following video report)
- The trailer of the movie was huge success although, there were accusation of stealing contents from Hindi movies.
- The first song of the movie ‘Yeti Yeti Pani’ was also a huge success.
- The second song will probably be successful because of the hype created by Anmol KC, trailer and previous song. But, when quality is considered – the voice doesn’t fit Anmol.
- The second song was released 3 days before the film’s release, in a program held in Kathmandu. The song features Rodit Bhandari’s voice, Rodit’s lyrics and his music in association with Bishesh Pandey.
- The song was shot in 3 days, video edited and released in another three days.
- Was the release of the song necessary? Was it released to cool down the popularity and high expectation of viewers?
- Was it done for an advertisement of a product Anmol is promoting? There is an advertisement board in the song – for a product featuring Anmol with Samragyee in the background of a scene featuring Anmol andAditi. Anmol was reportedly paid Rs. 10 lakhs to be featured in that ad.
- The video is good but the voice of the singer doesn’t seem to fit Anmol. May be it was because the editing of the video was done in a hurry?
A video report about Bhuwan KC’s love story: