Actress Priyanka Karki turned 31 years old on Feburay 27, 2018. After winning Miss Teen 2015 title, Priyanka decided to devote her life to the entertainment industry. She went to the USA for film studies and returned back to act in movies. Although she had acted in TV serials like ‘Gharbeti Ba’, she debuted in films after she returned back from the USA.
Upcoming film ‘Shatru Gate’ organized a surprise birthday party for the actress in an event held in Kathmandu. Here is a video report of the party.
Right after the declaration of the Constitution of Nepal, the prime minister at that time, Sushil Koirala resigned to give way for the formation of a new government. This post lists all the ministers appointed after the declaration of the new constitution. The historical record of all the cabinets before the Constitution of Nepal 2015 will be listed at the end of this post.
Khadga Prasad Oli Cabinet (2015)
Date formed 12 October 2015
Date dissolved 4 August 2016
Head of state
– Ram Baran Yadav (until 29 October 2015)
– Bidhya Devi Bhandari (from 29 October 2015)
Head of government – Khadga Prasad Oli
– Communist Party of Nepal (Unified Marxistâ€“Leninist) (Major)
– Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist Centre) (Major)
– Rastriya Prajatantra Party (Major)
– Madhesi Jana Adhikar Forum, Nepal (Minor)
– Bahujan Samajwadi Party (Minor)
– Rastriya Janamorcha (Minor)
– Communist Party of Nepal (Marxistâ€“Leninist) (2002) (Minor)
– Nepal Loktantrik Forum (Minor)
Right after the declaration of the Nepalese Constitution, and after Sushil Koirala stepped down as the Prime Minister of Nepal, Khadga Prasad Oli was elected the new Prime Minister of Nepal on 12 October 2015. Oli was supported by the Unified Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist) and several smaller parties. Khadga Prasad Oli government’s main agenda was to hold election. Continue reading