The actress, Archana Paneru, raised in fame by posting sexually aggressive photos on social media. In a short span of time, a lot of things happened to her. She got kicked out of her school, was arrested twice, was chased away from home and landed in a couple of movies. After all that, Archana and her mother Sunita Paneru are currently dancing in a dance bar in Thamel with her (a short clip of her dancing is seen in the following video.)
Video 1 – What is the future of Archana Paneru?
Archana Paneru Timeline
- September 2015 (first week) – Initial information about Archana Paneru
- September 2015 (second week) – Archana Paneru was arrested, kicked out of her school (Watch Video 2)
- September 2015 (second week) – Debut music video (watch Video 3)
- October 2015 – Highly active in social media, the mother, Sunita Paneru, also started posting hot photos of herself (video 4)
- November 2015 – They became Christian (video 5)
- December 2015 – They were chased away by the locals (video 6)
- January 2016 – Archana was featured in her second music video (Video 7)
- February 2016 – Archana signed in Raju Giri’s movie ‘Jism’ (video 8)
- February 2016 – Archana accused some producers of indecent proposals. (video 9)
- March 2016 – ‘Jism’ team was arrested in Pokhara and released on bail. (video 10)
- March 2015 (month end) – Raju Giri and Archana organized a press meet to admit their mistake.
- April 2016 – ‘Jism’ approved by FDB
- April 2016 – Archana Paneru and Sunita Paneru started dancing in a dance bar in Thamel. (video 11)
- April 2016 (month end) – The relationship between Archana and Raju Giri turned sour (video 12)
- May 2016 – Archana told ‘Chhesko’ was her debut movie. Announced that she would block the release of ‘Jism’ (video 13)
- May 2016 – ‘Chhesko’ actress Pabitra Acharya pulled out of ‘Chhesko’ movie. (video 14)
- June 2016 – ‘Chhesko’ released. A very bad review and flopped. The movie was made available in YouTube in a few days of release. Archana and FDB chief seen together in a press meet. (Video 15)
- July 2016 – ‘Jism’ was released but Archana didn’t help in the promotion of the movie.
Because of her instant popularity, director Raju Giri signed Archana Paneru in his movie ‘Jism’. The movie made on the story of Archana herself went through various controversies. The registration of the movie at the Film Development Board (FDB) was delayed and the entire film crew was arrested in Pokhara. By the end of shooting the relationship between the director and Archana also turned sour. When Archana didn’t show up for the dubbing, Giri had to find somebody else for the dubbing.
Although ‘Jism’ was the first movie Archana signed and it was supposed to be the debut movie, Archana decided to do another movie ‘Chhesko’. The movie was released 10 days before ‘Jism’ was released.
Video 2 – Archana Paneru’s arrest, at the police station.
Video 3 – Archana Paneru in music video, her mother also featured in a short role.
Video 4 – Archana’s mother Sunita Paneru also started posting hot photos
Video 5 – Archana and her mother embrace Christian religion.
Video 6 – The mother and daughter were chased away by the locals and went to Kathmandu
Video 7 – Archana Paneru featured in her second music video.
Video 8 – Archana signed in ‘Jism’
Video 9 – Accusing of indecent proposals:
Video 10 – Arrested in Pokhara
Video 11 – They started dancing in Thamel dance bar.
Video 12 – Jism controversy – problem with Suvekshya Thapa
Video 13 – Archana told ‘Chhesko’ was her debut movie – not ‘Jism’
Video 14 – ‘Chhesko’ controversy – Pabitra Acharya left the film
Video 15 – Archana and Raj Kumar Rai seen together in ‘Chhesko’ press meet: