First Miss Ecollege organized by Season Media was held in Kathamdu on Friday. In the event Saloni Nhemafukhi of has won the Miss Ecollege title along with Miss Discipline title. Among the 29 participants, Sonia Shrestha of Campion College was the first runner-up and the Best Dressed and Namita Acharya of St. Xavier College was the second runner-up and also the Miss Popularity.
Saloni was awarded a scooter from Mahindra motor company. First and second runner-ups were awarded Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 15,000 cash respectively.
In the contest organized for the college girls aged between 16 and 24, a total of 82 contestants had auditioned, out of which only 29 were chosen for the final contest.
Winners of different titles and their respective colleges are:
- Miss E- College 2010 - Saloni Nhemafukhi (Intensive College)
- First Runner Up – Sonia Shrestha (Campion)
- Second Runner Up – Namita Achrya (St. Xavier college)
- Miss Friendship – Laxmi Thapa (Padma Kanya College)
- Miss Discipline - Saloni Nhemafukhi (Intensive College)
- Miss Beautiful Hair - Monika Khadka (Mahencra Adrsha College)
- Miss Smile – Prapti Khadka (Reliance college)
- Miss Photogenic - Nita Thapa (Adrsha College Nuwakot)
- Miss Personality – Molisha Bajracharya (Malpi College)
- Miss Cat walk – Subeksha Khadka (White House College)
- Miss Best Dress – Sonia Shrestha (Campian College)
- Miss Talent – Puspa Palanchoki (Noble Academy)
- Miss Popular – Namita Achrya (St. Xavier college)
- Miss Viewer Choice – Subeksha Khadka (White House College)