The organizers of Miss Nepal beauty contest, The Hidden Treasure, have announced the date of Miss World 2022. In a press meet held on April 18, the dates were announced. For the competition, the application are open as of April 18 and will accept application till 14th May, 2022. The organizers will visit the major cities all over the country for the audition.
The audition are told to be held from April 22 to May 10 in cities like Birgunj, Dharan, Pokhara, Nepalgunj, Surkhet and Kathmandu.
In the past the prerequisites of height used to be 5ft and 4 inches. Now, for this year’s completion, the height requirement has been reduced by one inches to 5’3″. Similarly, the age requirement now includes the age from 18 years to 27 years. That is 2 years more than previous year’s requirement.
Other prerequisites include:
1. The applicant should be single and never married
2. She needs to be a female and a Nepali Citizen.
3. Should have never given a birth.
4. As of December 31, 2022 Her age should be between 18-27 years
5. Education – Minimum academic qualification should be 10+2 or equivalent.
6. Minimum height 5ft 3 inches.
7. “Applicant should be attractive, possess sound health and have a good moral character.”
8. She should have no tattoo on her body.
1. Fill this form in full and submit by the deadline date 14th May, 2022.
2. Should include one length and one close-up (minimum 5″*7″ size) photograph. The photo modification by photo editing is not allowed. The photo and copies of academic certificates and citizenship certificate should be sent by mail or email.
3. The email address to send the photograph, copies of citizenship and academic certificates sis firstname.lastname@example.org
Last year the competition removed Miss Nepal Universe from the competition. Another company has started sending Nepali representative to Miss Universe through a separate competition. This year another title, Miss Supranational Nepal title, is removed.
The competition will try to include the participants to represent all the groups and communities in the country and from all the provinces. The application is free and there is no cost involved in the competition.
All the best to those who want to participate.