If you are interested to get the international limelight and represent Nepal in international platforms, Miss Nepal beauty contest might be a platform. All you need to do is to fulfil the application criteria and show your talent at the audition.
Here are 7 basic requirements to be able to apply:
1) The applicant should be a single/never married/naturally born female Nepali citizen.
2) Never given Birth.
3) Age should be between 19-25 years (as of December 31, 2019)
4) Minimum academic qualification should be 10+2 equivalent.
5) Minimum height should be 5 ft 4 inches (164.6 cms)
6) Applicant should be attractive, possess sound health and have a good moral character.
7) No tattoo on body.
If you live in places out of Kathmandu, you could attend the audition to be held in 8 different cities from East to the West.
The title-holders of 2018 present in the event were:
- Shrinkhala Khatiwada – Miss Nepal World 2018
- Manita Devkota – Miss Nepal Universe 2018
- Priya Sigdel – Miss Nepal Earth 2018
- Ronali Amatya – Miss Nepal International 2018
- Mahhima Singh – Miss Nepal Supranational 2018
Auditions at Dhangadi Nepalgunj, Butwal, Pokhara will be held on March 13 to March 15. The auditions in Chitwan, Dharan, Birgunj, Birtamod will be held on March 17 to 19.
The final auditions will be held in Kathmandu on March 24, 2019.
They will crown the new Miss Nepal respectively in the grand finale to be held in May 9, 2019.
Here is the:
Application form (Google form)
The application should be sent to the organizers by March 21 2019 (Chaitra 07, 2075).