Now, it is turn of the head of the state to act like a king.
It is a huge sum of money for 8 cars for the president.
– President is a ceremonial post – she doesn’t have to do any work.
– She is paid for the post that doesn’t do any work – and causes jam in the road when she travels.
– She had demanded the cars in 2017. At that time Nepali Congress was in the government. But, it was delayed because of protest. The prime minister, Sher Bahadur Deuba, denied such demand at that time.
– Now, the president’s party, CPN is in power.
– To soften the protest, the purchase is done through Nepal Army.
Strange – isn’t it?