To participate in the Miss Eco International 2017 beauty contest, Nepali beauty, Ronali Amatya has arrived in Cairo, Egypt. The beauty contest is scheduled to start on April 1 and runs till April 15.
Including the Nepali beauty, beauties from 80 different countries are participating in the contest.
Nepal in Miss Eco Tourism
Miss Eco International is an international beauty contest organized by LTCP Organization. The beauty contest with Beauty for Eco theme is geared towards the promotion of tourism and environment started in 2015 in Egypt. The first contest had participants from 60 countries.
In the 2015 edition the Miss Nepal Earth at that time, Prinsha Shrestha, had participated in the contest. The Miss Nepal organizer wasn’t happy by Prinasha’s participation in the contest and they had stripped her off the Miss Nepal Earth crown.
In the 2016 edition of Miss Eco International, Nagma Shrestha had represented Nepal. Nagma’s participation had been a successful participation as she had also won an award titled “Best Video Tourism”.
Who is Ronali Amatya?
Ronali Amatya is a 21 years model from Kathmandu. She was one of the winners of Model Hunt Nepal 2016, held in October of 2016. The male winners with Ronali was Bibek Khadka. In addition to the main title, Ronali was also awarded the Best Personality sub-title.
In 2017 she was selected the winner of Miss Eco International Nepal 2017.
To select the Miss Eco International Nepal, an audition was conducted by the Green Art Media responsible to send the Nepal representative to the contest. A panel of judges had selected Ronali Amatya to represent Nepal from a pool of models. The judges in the audition included Miss Nepal 2012 and actress Shristi Shrestha, actor Manoj RC, Miss Nepal Earth 2012 and Media Personality Nagma Shrestha, Miss Nepal International 2012 Subeksha Khadka, and stylist Sagar Gurung. The audition was held on 24th December 2016 at Cliff Restro, Lalitpur.
Ronali had worked as a ramp model and is featured in magazines and online portals. She had also participated in the fashion show held at Namuna College of Fashion Technology.
Details about the contest Ronali won in 2016:
Model Hunt Nepal 2016
The Model Hunt Nepal 2016 was held at the Army Officers Club on August 13, 2016. The winner models of the contest were
- Modal Hunt Nepal 2016 – Ronali Amatya
- 1st Runner up – Preety Malla
- 2nd Runner Up – Monika Ramdham
- Best Personality – Ronali Amatya
- Best Physique/Figure – Monika Ramdham
- Most Popular – Alsiha Thapa Magar
- Public Choice – Nitika Budha
- Best Walk – Preeti Malla
- Most Photogenic – Prarthana Thapa
- Most Discipline – Banshika Sharma
- Most Stylist – Aliza Bhattarai
- Modal Hunt Nepal 2016 : Bibek Khadka
- 1st Runner up : Jubesh Dangol
- 2nd Runner Up : Umesh Pant
- Best Personality: Raju Lama
- Best Physique/Figure: Sudan Raj Amatya
- Most Popular : Bishnu Ghimire
- Public Choice: Silash Rai
- Best Walk : Bryan Kunwar
- Most Photogenic : Nischal Shrestha
- Most Discipline : Sudeep Simkhada
- Most Stylist : Saroj Lama
The judges of Model Hunt Nepal were Raj Bhai Suwal, Usha Khadgi, Nirjan Thapa and Stella Maris HÃ¤fele.