The producer and the director of ‘Jaya Parshuram’ has told that the movie will release as scheduled. In a press meet held on Thursday, he told that the release will be as scheduled. He however didn’t mention about the court order. Watch a video report:
Original post continues:
Jaya Parsuram controversy, Biraj Bhatt comeback movie not releasing this Friday?
The comeback movie of action star Biraj Bhatt is facing a legal dispute two days before the release of the movie. On August 9, 2016, Patan District Court ordered the parties involved to stop the release of the movie and negotiate on the next step. If honoured, the last minute order of the court will nullify the promotional effort of the team.
Will “Jaya Parshuram” release on this Friday? I don’t think so.
10 things about the ‘Jaya Parshuram’ controversy:
1. Script was written for “Parshuram”
2. Press Meet “Parshuram”, March, 2016
3. “Parshuram” already registered
4. “Jaya” added to “Parshuram”
5. Film shooting, post-production completed
6. Black Chilli Arts claims copyright
7. Both Rose Rana and FDB sued
8. A FDB rule bars adding words to other’s films
9. Patan Court asked Rose Rana and FDB to stop Friday, August 13 release of the movie
10. The negotiation meeting at the court scheduled few days after the release date (On Jestha 1).