18-years-old Priyanka Shrestha from Biratnagar, Priyanka Shrestha has won the Miss Purwanchal 2015 crown in the finale held in Dharan. In the event, Anu Rai, a 20-years old beauty of Dharan was crowned the first runner up and Pramisha Bajracharya of Damak, Jhapa was crowned the second runner up.
After winning the crown, Priyanka was awarded a scooty and an opportunity to travel to Hong Kong. In addition to the crown, Priyanka was also the Miss Public Choice. A student of Charter Accountant course, Priyanka is also appointed the ambassador of the Hotel Association of Bhedetar, Asara Sudhar Kendra and Budhasubba Gold Cup. Priyanka has told that she will devote her life in social work and promotion of tourism in the Eastern Nepal.
The first runner up Anu Rai also won the Miss Talent title. In addition to the titles, Anu was awarded Rs. 40,000 in cash prize and an opportunity to travel to Thailand.
The second runner up Pramisha was awarded Rs. 30,000 in cash and was awarded an opportunity to travel to Pokhara. Pramisha told that she would like to be an air hostess in the future.
Full list of title winners in Miss Purbanchal 2015, organized by Silver Entertainment, are:
- Priyanka Shrestha – Public Choice and Miss Purbanchal 2015
- Anu Rai – Miss Talent and First Runner up Miss Purbanchal 2015
- Pramisha Bajracharya – Second Runner up Miss Purbanchal 2015
- Saira Magar – Miss Charming
- Sanju Malla Thakuri – Miss Personality
- Misal Shrestha – Miss Friendship
- Samuna Limbu – Miss Photogenic
- Sarupa Thapa Magar – Miss Best Catwalk
The full list of contestants of Miss Purbanchal 2015 is here.
Profile in video: