Malvika Subba is a multi-talented personality. She has a multifaceted identity – here are some:
- Miss Nepal 2002 Malvika Subba
- Video jockey Malvika Subba
- Actress Malvika Subba (Acted in two movies, but neither were released)
- Motivational speaker and trainer
- Model Malvika Subba
- Emcee Malvika Subba (one of the most liked)
- Businessperson, sales and marketing personality
- Film and TV Program Producer Malvika Subba
- Chief Editor of a monthly magazines – Wave and Navyata
- Youth leader, social worker Malvika Subba
I will update this post with a video (it is still in making) in a few days.
Malvika Subba Biography
Born on July 19, 1981, Malvika Subba was the third child of her parents. After two boys, her mother gave birth to Malvika in her 40s on the pressure of her father for a daughter. Malvika’s father a Subba was a police officer and her mother Sashikala was a Brahmin. In their time, intercaste marriage was a tabbo. That was the reason, Sashikala’s parents cut-off their ties with the daughter after she married Malvika’s father.