Shrinkhala Khatiwada visited her hometown Hetauda, for the first time after winning the Miss Nepal 2018 crown. Talking to journalists there, Shrinkhala told that she has no interest to become an actress because, “I don’t know acting and I can’t dance either.”
An architect by profession, Shrinkhala is planning to pursue her career in architecture. She told that, her background is different from those of the previous Miss Nepal. She told, “After being Miss Nepal, I will continue to work in the profession I am trained in.” She told that although her grandfather, father and her mother are active in politics, she has no such plans. He father Birod Khatiwada is the parliament member and her mother Munu Sigdel in the member of Pradesh Sabha.
She told, “Miss Nepal is not a model, she is a role model instead.”
Miss Nepal 2018 performed a spoken word poetry in the talent round of the contest. The poetry titled ‘Colors’ was about violence against girl children. After she was crowned Miss Nepal, she has decided to probe into the problem and try helping girls escape such crime.
In a Instagram chat with her followers, Shrinkhala talked about her experience and how such problems can be dealt with. I have created a video report with the main points of her discussion in the following video:
In the video, Shirnkhala has talked about how to deal with eve-teasing problem in the streets in Nepal. Although she didn’t give a solution, she sure has thought about it in detail and gave two different scenarios :
The Miss Nepal 2018, Shrinkhala Khatiwada is a smooth speaker. Apart from being an architect, she is a poet and a writer. She is in control when she speaks. It can be clearly seen in the following interview video of the beauty with brain.
First, watch the following video – an introduction to Miss Nepal.
In the following interview, Shrinkhala has clearly stated that she is not interested in acting or modelling. As she is an architect she is going to work in engineering field. She also talks about the controversy of Miss Nepal International 2017, Niti Shah. She tackled in such a diplomatic way that, it is pretty clear she can deal with such issues if she were in the receiving end.
In the interview, Shrinkhala shows her talent to tackle the question, her clear vision of her future and her views and clarity in politics of the country.
The Miss Nepal 2018 is crowned in an event held in Kathmandu.
- Miss Nepal World 2018 – Shrinkhala Khatiwada
- Miss Nepal Universe 2018 – Manita Devkota
- Miss Nepal Earth 2018 – Priya Sigdel
- Miss Nepal International 2018 – Ronali Amatya
This year’s Miss Nepal is :
Miss Nepal 2018 Top 7 Finalists:
- Ronali Amatya
- Manita Devkota
- Mahima Singh
- Sayara Lama
- Priya Sigdel
- Aashma Dhungana
- Shrinkhala Khatiwada
12 Special award winners:
- Livon Miss Miss Beautiful Hair: Shrinkhala Khatiwada
- Hyundai Miss Friendship: Sayara Lama
- Creative D Studio Miss Photogenic: Mahima Singh
- Sulux Miss Punctual: Laxmi Poudel
- The Kathmandu Post Miss Intellectual: Ashma Dhungana
- Goldstar Miss Best Athlete: Megha Shrestha
- Brij Cement Miss Confident: Aastha Sakha
- Yamaha Miss Fascino: Shrinkhala Khatiwada
- Berger Miss Glamour: Manita Devkota
- NMag Miss Popular Choice: Sandhya Adhikari
- The Hidden Treasure Miss Talent: Ronali Amatya
- Beauty with Purpose: Priya Sigdel
All the contestants: