“I still feel like 16 although I have turned 60.” told Hari Bamsha Acharya as he cut his 60th birthday cake at the shooting location of his upcoming movie ‘Shatru Gate’.
In the birthday celebration organized by Radio Aduio on Monday, November 13, 2017, Hari Bansha cut his birthday cake with his partner Madan Krishna Shrestha. His wife Ramila Pathak and son Mohit Bamsha Acharya were also with him at that time. On the birthday, Ramila presented Hari Bamsha with a sweater and the son Mohit gave an iPhone.
In the event comedy actors Basundhara Bhusal, Sitaram Kattel, Kedar Ghimire, Shiva Hari Poudel, Kiran KC and director Pradeep Bhattarai were also present.
About Hari Bamsha Acharya
The video I prepared on the love story of Hari Bamsha says a lot about him as a person.
The comedy actor Hari Bamsha Acharya is a bestseller writer and a social activists. After the success of his autobiography book ‘China Harayeko Manchhe’, he wrote a novel titled ‘Hari Bahadur’. He is currently producing a movie titled ‘Shatru Gate’.
Life events of Hari Bamsha:
- Married Meera Acharya, a radio journalist, in 2040 BS.
- Hari Bansha has two sons – Trilok Acharya and Mohit Bamsha Acharya.
- Meera died of a stroke in 2011. He went into depression after Meera’s death
- In 2012 he married a widow, Ramila Pathak. After the marriage, he got better and has started living a normal life.
Some of the popular movies Hari Bansha are ‘Lovipapi’, ‘Filim’, ‘Rajamati’, ‘Silu’, ‘Balidaan’, ‘Je Bho Ramrai Bho’, and ‘Tan Ta Sarhai Bigrish ni Badri’.
I wish Hari Bansha a belated happy birthday and wish him more success in his life.
More previous posts about Hari Bansha Acharya in xNepali:
- Hari Bansha second marriage (2012)
- Hari Bamsha’s love story video explanation
- Biographies of Hari Bamsha Acharya and Madan Krishna Shrestha
- All posts tagged Hari Bamsha Acharya