A beauty and talent contest among the girls aged 6-12 years was held in Pokhara recently. The winner among the 9 contestants was Miss Tushar Dube.
The first runner up of the contest was Miss Ishma Gurung and second runnerup was Pringja Gurung. Ishma was also the Most Confident and Pringja also received the Best Cultural Dress title.
This should be the most rewarding contest as every contestant received at least one title. The title winners were:
- Miss Tushar Dube – Miss Little Culture
- Miss Ishma gurung – First runner up – Miss Little Culture and Most Confident
- Miss Pringja Gurung – Second
runner up – Miss Little culture and Best Cultural Dress
- Miss Liza Koirala – Viewer’s Choice – Most Cute
- Miss Liza Pun – Most Disciplined
- Miss Sushma Poudel – Most Friendly
- Miss Ashminta Pun – Best Performence
- Miss Jesika Pun – Most Cute
- Miss Sophiya Kunwar – Best Smile
I wonder if they had some more titles and they didn’t have contestant to award the title.