The application for Miss Nepal 2017 is open now. The eligible Nepali girls can apply for the most prestigious beauty contest in Nepal.
The seven perquisites for the application are:
- Single, never married, naturally born, female, Nepali citizen
- Virgin – they say that, the applicant shouldn’t have given birth to a baby
- Age 19 to 24. The cutoff date is December 31, 2017.
- Education 10+2 or equivalent.
- Height should be minimum of 5 feet and 4 inches (that is 164 cms)
- Attractive, in sound health and good moral character.
- Tattoo taboo – No tattoos on body
If you think you can fulfill the seven conditions, you could apply by filling out the following form.
All the best to all the applicants of this year’s Miss Nepal beauty contest.
Miss Nepal history
The private organization that organizes the Miss Nepal beauty contest was established in 1995, and has been organizing the contest since 1997. The institution holds franchise for Miss Universe, Miss World, and Miss Earth. Before Hidden Treasure, Jeycees started organizing the beauty contest in 1994. The Miss Nepal winners so far are:
There are two Miss Nepal in 1997. That was because of the tussle between Jaycees and Hidden Treasure. After that year, Hidden Treasure has been organizing the contest.
The full list of Miss Nepal crowned so far:
- Ruby Rana (Miss Nepal 1994)
- Sumi Khadka (Miss Nepal 1995)
- Poonam Ghimire (Miss Nepal 1997)
- Nililma Gurung (Miss Nepal 1997)
- Niru Shrestha (Miss Nepal 1998)
- Shewta Singh (Miss Nepal 1999)
- Usha Khadgi (Miss Nepal 2000)
- Malvika Subba (Miss Nepal 2002)
- Priti Sitaula (Miss Nepal 2003)
- Payal Shakya (Miss Nepal 2004)
- Sugarika KC (Miss Nepal 2005)
- Sitasma Chand (Miss Nepal 2007)
- Zenisha Moktan (Miss Nepal 2009)
- Sadichha Shrestha (Miss Nepal 2010)
- Malina Joshi (Miss Nepal 2011)
- Shristi Shrestha (Miss Nepal 2012)
- Ishani Shrestha (Miss Nepal 2013)
- Subin Limbu (Miss Nepal 2014)
- Evana Manandhar (Miss Nepal 2015)
- Asmi Shrestha (Miss Nepal 2016)
Details of all the Miss Nepal title holders is available in the following videos. The Miss Nepal contestant’s crowned before 2010 are all married. The full list of the Miss Nepal from 1994 to 2009 and their husbands is presented in the following video.
The remaining Miss Nepal, crowned in 2010 and later are unmarried as of this writing (March 2017). The seven unmarried Miss Nepal are:
Also read – > Everything about Miss Nepal