Anupama Aura Gurung is the first runner-up of Miss Nepal 2011. Anupama represents Nepal in Miss Earth 2011 to be held in Manila, Philippines on December 3, 2011. The beauty contest was supposed to be held in Thailand but a flood caused the event to be moved to Manila.
Anupama, a daughter of a Gorkha army in Singapore, lived there until she turned 21. Here are some bikini shots of Anupama.
Here are some of the bikini shots in Miss Earth:
Malina Joshi, 23, is crowned Miss Nepal 2011 in an event held in Officer’s Club of Nepal Army at Tundikhel, Kathmandu on August 30.
The Miss Nepal 2010, Sadichha Shrestha handed over the crowned to the new Miss Nepal. The first runner-up of the crown was Anupama Gurung and second runner-up was Sarina Maskey.
In the event, Anupama Gurung was also awarded Miss Beautiful Hair. Other title winners are listed below.
Details of all the 19 participants can be read in this – (link is dead).
Our congratulation to all the
- Miss Nepal 2011: Malina Joshi
- 1st Runner Up: Anupama Aura Gurung
- 2nd Runner Up: Sarina Maskey
- 3rd Runner Up: Manisha Bista
- 4th Runner Up: Neha Paudel
- Sunsilk Miss Beautiful Hair: Anupama Aura Gurung
- Fair and Lovely Miss Beautiful Complexion: Neeta Yogi
- Ganapati Miss Photogenic: Manisha Bista
- Orbit Miss Personality: Namrata Dahal
- Hidden Treasure Miss Talent: Bishnu Chemjong
- Close Up Miss Beautiful Smile: Pratibha Shrestha
- Annapurna Post Miss Popular Choice: Neha Paudel
- Model Global Miss Perseverance: Madina Begum
UPDATE – The following photo gallery was originally a separate post, now it is consolidated here.
Malina Joshi – Photo Gallery
Malina Joshi is the new Miss Nepal. Here are some of the photos of the crowning ceremony and other photos of the beauty queen. Malina won a title “Orient Angel O’ Intellect” in the Miss Angel 2010 contest.
Giving an interview to Nepal Television
Miss World 2011 – Malina Joshi dancing in traditional Nepali dress
Although she couldn’t win any titles, Malina did an appreciable dance in traditional Nepali attire. Malina danced to a Nepali song, Makhmali Choli, in the Miss World 2011 contest, held in London, UK. Malina looked awesome in traditional Nepali dress comprising of sari, Dhaka choli and accessories.
Miss World 2011 title was crowned to Miss Venezuela, Ivian Sarcos.