Deepesh Shrestha teaches you how to take a great photo. In the first tutorial, Deepesh gives some basic tips on the composition of a photo. Some of the issues Deepesh covers in the video are:
- Rule of third: photo composition, balance and movement of objects in the photo.
- Golden ratio: composition of photograph in curve.
- Rule of triangle: Subject should be in the three triangles on the lower portion.
- Blurring the distractions: Focusing on subject of interest and simplifying the object.
- Rule of odds: Odd number o
f subjects makes a photo interesting.
Watch the video to understand the basics of photo composition: