Nepali Movie – Chapali Height 2
Starring – Ayushman Desraj Joshi, Paramita RL Rana, Rear Rai, Muna Gauchan etc.
Director – Dipendra K Khanal
About ‘Chapali Height 2’
The sequel of superhit film ‘Chapali Height’, is a presentation of Arjun Kumar Films. Although the name suggest it is a sequel, no artists have repeated in the sequel and the story is also unrelated. While the original movie featured Binita Baral with two actors this movie featues Ayushma with two actresses Paramita and Mariska. The choreography of the songs are done by Kabiraj Gahatraj, music by Arjun Kumar. Lyrics are written by Suresh Rai and the playback singers are Dharmendra Sewan and Santosh Lama. Action by Surya Thokar, background score by Imman Bikram Shah, editing by Dirgha Khadka, cinematography by Niraj Kadel. The director Dipendra K Khanal has also written the story of the movie. The movie couldn’t perform as expected.
Watch the full movie
Rajesh Hamal is celebrating his 53rd birthday on June 9, 2017. It has almost been three decades since Hamal started his acting career in ‘Yug Dekhi Yug Samma’. The debut movie of the producer, Chhabi Raj Ojha and directed by Hamal’s maternal uncle, Deepak Rayamajhi, the movie became a super hit movie. The success of the movie established Hamal as a credible actor.
Rajesh Hamal didn’t have his family’s support in the initial days of his acting career. As the film industry was also in its initial stage, no actors were professional actors in those days. Hamal says that the film industry grew with is filmy career. Watch an inspiring speech given by Hamal to the students in an Indian University a while ago:
[Read biography of Rajesh Hamal and a list of his movies]
Rajesh Hamal timeline
- 1964 – Rajesh Hamal was born on June 9, 1964 in Palpa, Nepal. Hamal’s father was Chuda Bahadur Hamal and mother Renu Hamal.
- Schooling in India, Pakistan and Russia (USSR at that time), and also studied in Nepal for a year at St Xavier’s School in grade eight.
- 1985 – Modelled in Fashion Net, an Indian fashion magazine.
- 1986 – Walked as a ramp model at Kathmandu and New Delhi in 1986
- 1988 – Rajesh Hamal was initially signed in ‘Bhagya Rekha’. But, after shooting for a few days, he was replaced by another actor.
- 1989 – Release of “Yug Dheki Yug Samma”, the debut movie of Rajesh Hamal.
- 1994 – Most number of movies in a single year. 16 films featuring Rajesh Hamal were released in 1994. In other years he used to do 10-12 films in a year.
- Rajesh Hamal’s favourite films are ‘Dewata’ and ‘Basanti’.
- 2014 – Got married with Madhu Bhattarai. The marriage ceremony was held a few days before his 50th birthday.
Two new movies have released in theatre today, on June 9, 2017. The production debut of actress Richa Sharma, ‘Aadha Love’ and the movie featuring Daya Hang Rai and Priyanka Karki – ‘Lalteen’.
The featuring Dayahang Rai, Priyanka Karki, Arjun Jung Shahi, A Gurung, Raj Katuwal and Nirjan Thapa in main role, is about the conflict between people in search of power and materials. The movie directed by Dev Kumar Shresta is a crime story featuring the night life of Kathmandu. The movie marks the debut of Raj Katuwal and Nirjan Thapa in the Nepali film industry.