Two new movies are releaseing in theater on August 23. 2014. A gangster crime thriller ‘Tandav’ and another action movie ‘Thuli’ are releasing in theaters all over Nepal on this Friday. While late actor Shree Krishna Shrestha’s movie ‘Kohinoor’ is still going strong, these two new release will have tough time to attract audience.
Miss Teen of 2006, Khusbu Oli, got a limelight when gangster Dinesh Adhikari ‘Chari’ was killed by the police. Before being involved with Chari, Khusbu Oli was seeing Arpan Koirala.
Summary of Khusbu’s interview:
- Arpan Koirala wasn’t her boyfriend. She says, he was only a good friend. They worked together from 2008 to 2011.
- Khusbu went to London to study through Suraj Rajbhandari’s consultancy.
- Arpan joined her after 3-4 months.
- Arpan and Khusbu lived together in same building with other family members. But, she also added, Arpan didn’t rent an apartment for her.
- At the end of 2011 Arpan returned back to Kathmandu and sold his house to invest in a restaurant in London.
- The business failed and he started taking drug. After Khusbu returned back to Kathmandu, she caught Arpan taking ‘brown sugar’, red handed.
- She took Arpan to psychiatrist, Dr. Nirakar Man Shrestha in Tripureshowr. The drug to reduce drug craving didn’t work.
- She took Arpan to Delhi for Arpan’s rehabilitation for 5 days.
- She caught Arpan naked with four girls.
There are a lot of different information she has revealed in the interview.
Nepali Movie – Cheers
Starring – Bhupen Chand, Puskar Jung Thapa, Raaz Aryan, Christie Paudel, Dhruba Koirala etc.
Director – Pawan Gautam
‘Cheers’ is a presentation of Xenium Films. The movie produced by Rajaram KC/ Yubraj Khatri features the cinematography of Deepak Baniya, choreography of Kabiraj Gahatraj and music of Santosh / Nagendra Rajbansi. The lead actor Bhupen Chand is the son of ex-prime minister Lokendra Bahadur Chand.