The title of Miss Nepal this year goes to 23-years-old Evana Manandhar. In the event organized on April 18, 2015 in Hotel Annapurna, Miss Nepal 2014 Subin Limbu crowned the new Miss Nepal 2015 Evana Manandhar the Miss Nepal crown.
There were 19 contestants in the 20th edition of Miss Nepal. Organized by Hidden Treasure, the winner of the crown is awarded Rs. 100,000 in cash prize and an opportunity to participate in the Miss World 2015.
The first runner up of the contest is, Miss Earth Nepal 2015 is Dibyata Vaidya. With the crown, Dibyata was awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 60,000. The second runner up is Medha Koirala. Medha was awarded Miss Nepal International 2015 crown and a cash prize of Rs. 40,000.
Video profile of Evana Manandhar
The distribution of titles among the contestants is as follows:
- Evana Manandhar – Miss Nepal 2015, Miss Intellectual, Miss Personality, Miss Gosh Girl
- Dibyata Vaidya – Miss Nepal Earth 2015, Miss Photogenic
- Medha Koirala – Miss Nepal International 2015
- Puja Shrestha – Miss Talent
- Nishma Chaudhary – Miss Bubbly, Best Complexion
- Nunning Limbu – Miss Popular
- Sudipa Pathak – Scholar of the Year
- Sonu Thapa Magar – Miss Friendship
- Rebika Chhetri – Beauty with Purpose
Top 5 contestants:
Earlier, the contest was re-scheduled from April 17 to April 18 because of the mourning of the death of ex-prime minister Surya Bahadur Thapa.
Miss Nepal Earth 2015, Dibyata’s video profile
Miss Nepal International 2015, Medha’s video profile
Miss Talent Puja Shrestha’s video profile: (removed)
Miss Bubbly and Best Complexion Nishma Chaudhary’s video profile:
Miss Popular, Nunning Limbu video profile
Scholar of the Year, Sudipa Pathak’s video profile (removed)
Miss Friendship, Sonu Thapa Magar video profile (removed)
Beauty with Purpose, Rebika Chhetri’s video profile (removed)