In a latest report, Shree Krishna Shrestha is told to have died of bone cancer. According to the director Aakash Adhikari, Shree Krishna died at 11:00 PM on Saturday August 9, 2014 in Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. The news of the death was only announced at around 5 AM on Sunday.
Soon after the marriage of Shree Krishna and Sweta Khadka on Ashad 23 (July 7) they left for honeymoon. Initially, Shree was suffering from dry cough. He didn’t look that healthy and had lost some weight at the time of the marriage. In hospital he was diagnosed with deep pneumonia. Bone cancer is reportedly diagnosed a week before the death.
Numerous Health problems leading to death
- Shree Krishna was suffering from diabetes for the last few years.
- The problem in his lungs was also not new.
- Dry cough
- Bone cancer
Shree had also gone through chemotherapy soon after the diagnosis of cancer. But, he didn’t responded well to the therapy.
Shree Krishna’s Film career
- Debuted in ‘Bhumari’ in a short role in 2045 BS
- Also featured in short roles in ‘Kasam’ and ‘Pukar’
- Debuted in lead role in ‘Nata’ by producer Chhabi Raj Ojha and director Bishow Basnet
- Debuted as a producer in ‘Kaha Bhetiyala‘. Second production movie ‘Kohinoor’ was released a day before his death.
- Shree was considered a good dancer, actor and a good personality.
xnepali team sends condolence to Shree’s wife Sweta Khadka and Shree’s family. May the dead soul rest in peace.
The transcript of an audio message Shree Krishna sent from his hospital bed before the release of ‘Kohinoor’: