In a latest report, Shree Krishna Shrestha is told to have died of bone cancer. According to the director Aakash Adhikari, Shree Krishna died at 11:00 PM on Saturday August 9, 2014 in Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. The news of the death was only announced at around 5 AM on Sunday.
Soon after the marriage of Shree Krishna and Sweta Khadka on Ashad 23 (July 7) they left for honeymoon. Initially, Shree was suffering from dry cough. He didn’t look that healthy and had lost some weight at the time of the marriage. In hospital he was diagnosed with deep pneumonia. Bone cancer is reportedly diagnosed a week before the death.
After the successful treatment of cancer, 42-years-old Bollywood actress of Nepali origin, Manisha Koirala, has returned back to India. According to reports, she landed in Mumbai on June 26, 2013.
Last week, she met Nepali community members of New York to share her cancer treatment experiences. In the first public appearance after the start of her cancer treatment, she thanked all her family and friends. She also announced her plan to return back to Mumbai in a week.
Actress Manisha Koirala is discharged from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) in New York on December 21, 2012. Manisha had undergone a 6-hours long surgery on December 11 to treat cancer in her uterus. Manisha’s body has responded well to the surgery and she is told to be feeling better these days.
Manisha is currently living in her relative’s house in New York for resting and regular check-ups. The check-ups and further treatments are expected to last six more months in the USA. To prevent cancer cells to spread in her body, chemotherapy treatment will commence in a couple of weeks.
Manisha’s family friend, Mridula Koirala, has posted a Facebook message to all Manisha fans and friends telling that their prayer is working and Manisha is going very well.
On 12/12/12 Nepali actress Gauri Malla met actress Manisha Koirala in the hospital in New York where she is recovering from a surgery. That was the third day of the surgery and Manisha was still in the intensive care unit (ICU). Although others were not allowed to visit Manisha, Mridula Koirala helped Gauri to meet Manisha.Â (Gauri’s article here)
In the short article Gauri wrote after the visit, she said that she felt sad on the news about Manisha made based on rumors. She says that Manisha looked healthy and beautiful in the hospital bed.
Actress Manisha Koirala has undergone a surgery in a cancer hospital in New York. The surgery started after 5:00 PM local time and lasted for more than 6 hours.
It is reported that aÂ gynecologic/female genital tract surgeon who had operated Manisha had told that a successful operation takes 5-6 hours. As of the time of this writing, Manisha is in recovery room and her family members are waiting to see her.
A photo of Manisha taken on December 9, 2012 shows her in white shawl and smiling.
Actress Manisha Koirala is currently in the US for further checkup and treatment after being diagnosed of cancer in India.
While in Nepal for Tihar, she got sick and admitted to a hospital in Kathmandu. She was initially thought to be suffering from food poisoning. When she fainted, the doctors decided that something much serious was the case and referred her to Indian hospital. She was admitted to Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai where she was diagnosed of having ovarian cancer. As the cancer was in it’s initial stage the doctors were confident that they could cure Manisha. But, Manisha’s friends and families wanted a better treatment and suggested an US hospital for further treatment.
Famous actress Manisha Koirala has been admitted to Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai, India on Tuesday and according to media reports, she has been diagnosed with cancer.
According to sources, Manisha has not been keeping well from some time back and had even fallen unconscious. Before admitted to Jaslok Hospital, she was admitted to Norvic Hospital in Kathmandu. Â She had come to Kathmandu at the beginning of November. More than a week ago, in twitter, she has mentioned of being down with bad food poisoning. Continue reading