It looks like Nikhil is unwilling to come back to Kathmandu anytime soon. He had well prepared for such long absence by completing the films at hand and not signing any new movies. But, the fate is always unpredictable. The dubbing of one of the movie he did, were lost due to technical problem at the recording studio. Four reels of dubbing of a movie named ‘Masti’ were damaged.
The director of the movie, Madan Ghimire, waited for Nikhil’s return for a month. When he realized Nikhil is not coming back soon, he made arrangements for the dubbing to be held in Mumbai with the help of the producer, Dinesh Thapa, and in association with Prime Studio, the recording studio in Nepal. It is told that the recording completed in Mumbai, last week.
But, following questions are still unanswered :
- How long will Nikhil and Sanchita run away from Nepal?
- Is it the end of film career of Nikhil or Sanchita?
- What will happen to Kopila and their 6 month old child?
- Both Nikhil and Sanchita were previously married. If they are married together how long can they remain loyal to each other?
Nikhil claimed to have married Sanchita Luitel before flying to Mumbai. His wife Kopila, mother of their 6 month old child, told the news was fake. But, Nikhil didn’t return back or conduct a press conference as Kopila told. There were also reports of delays in movies due to absence of Nikhil and Sanchita.
We posted a poll for our site visitors for a week, in which we asked: ‘What do you say about Nikhil and Sanchita?’
Most of the site visitors (64%) think that both Sanchita and Nikhil are wrong to marry each other. Only 19% visitors agree that they did the right thing.
- Both are wrong (64%, 67 Votes)
- They did the right thing. (19%, 20 Votes)
- Nikhil is wrong Sanchita may be right (15%, 16 Votes)
- Sanchita is wrong Nikhil may be right (2%, 2 Votes)