Posted on August 18th, 2007 No comments
Two young lovebirds met for the first time and wanted to make it as romantic as possible. Amongst 15 candle lights they strated with lots of kisses and stroking, and undressed mutually to apply oil on each other. As the sticky oil was getting on the way of their romantic union they decided the bathroom was the best place for the rest of action.
Nicole S. and Martin S. were busy washing oil and burning on desire in the bath until they realised the bed room was burning in real fire. They were forced to fled to the street naked.
The fire wrecked the entire top floor of the house causing around 100,000 euros ($134,800) worth of damage, leaving only the nude couple and a charred teddy bear intact.
Photo in right features the couple among the burned wreckage of the attic. source Bild news (German)
Most Popular Searches
nepali movie, nepali movie download, www npvideo com, nepali keti ko nango photo, www usanepal com, nepali puti picture, theusanepal com, nepali movie krodh part 1, nepali movie sahara part 1, nepali movie himmat 2 full movie
Previous and Next posts
<<<-- Previous Post: Baby names: Quest for uniqueness !@#$
-->>> Next Post: iChurch: Door Prize for new worshippers
Leave a Reply
All our posts on Namrata Shrestha !