Two young lovebirds met for the first time and wanted to make it as romantic as possible. Amongst 15 candle lights they strated with lots of kisses and stroking, and undressed mutually to apply oil on each other. As the sticky oil was getting on the way of their romantic union they decided the bathroom was the best place for the rest of action.
Nicole S. and Martin S. were busy washing oil and burning on desire in the bath until they realised the bed room was burning in real fire. They were forced to fled to the street naked.
The fire wrecked the entire top floor of the house causing around 100,000 euros ($134,800) worth of damage, leaving only the nude couple and a charred teddy bear intact.
Photo in right features the couple among the burned wreckage of the attic. source Bild news (German)