The life of the comedy actor Deepak Raj Giri is a full package or failures and successes. Let me summarize Deepak’s life in a three-point list:
- Failures and successes
- Friendship and family
- Collaboration and coordination
Before I go in details about each of the aspects of Deepak’s life, you can watch Deepak’s biography:
Failures and successes in Deepak Raj Giri’s life
When you look at the life of Deepak Raj Giri, it was nothing to laugh at. A comedy actor, Deepak, went through a very tough time while growing up. Some of the depressing moments of Deepak’s life:
- Mother died when he was 4. As a kid, Deepak didn’t know what mother’s love is.
- Failed SLC twice. The School Leaving Certificate (SLC) exam is considered the iron gate of our life. Being not able to pass the basic school exam is considered a total failure in Nepali context.
- Marriage aged 18. Having a responsibility of a wife at an young age is an added responsibility.
- Ran away from police training. He was about to become a police officer. But, the training proved to be too tough and he had to run away before the completion of the training.
- Kicked out of home – When he couldn’t get into job and won’t earn a living, his father decided to teach him the life lesson and asked him take his family and live on his own.
- The movie featuring Deepak Raj Giri in leading role, ‘Sundar Mero Nam’ flopped.
Watch Deepak’s films