Nepali Movie – Fagu
Starring – Shilpa Pokharel, Rajesh Hamal, Subash Parajuli, Gauri Malla, Tika Pahadi, Basanta Bhatta, Pramod Agarahari, Bishnu Sapkota etc.
Director – Samjhana Upreti Rauniyar
The third movie by actress Karishma Manandar as a producer was also not successful like her previous tires. Her second production, ‘Babu Saheb’ was such a failure that, she left the film industry to go and live in the USA. She lived there for more than half a decade and later returned back to Nepal. By that time, her time in the film industry was over. She couldn’t get back the charm and the industry didn’t embrace the actress. She later decided to become a politician. In the current movie, Karishma is not featured as an actress, she is purely a producer. Actress Shilpa Pokharel is featured as the leading actress. The film is directed by Samjhana Upreti Rauniyar.
The official upload of the movie ‘Fagu’ was deleted after a while of uploading. Now, it is updated in the following page. Enjoy the movie :
About Nepali movie ‘Fagu’
The movie is a movie is set in the border of Nepal and India. It is the story of the problems faced by the people because of the the open border of between Nepal in India in the Terai. The movie was shot mostly in and around Birgunj area.
Karishma Manandhar’s movie
The movie ‘Fagu’ is the third movie of karishma Manandhar as a producer and the first movie she has produced that doesn’t have Karishma Manandahar as an actress. In the previous movies ‘Dhuk Dhuki’ and ‘Babu Saheb’ Karishma was the actress. In ‘Fagu’ she has assign actress
On Friday, February 19, 2016, three new Nepali movies are releasing in theater. Karishma Manandhar‘s production movie ‘Fagu’, Anil Thapa’s movie ‘Ko Afno’ and BS Balami’s movie ‘Soldier’ are competing to attract viewers in theater.
Details of each of the movie are given below:
The comeback movie of the producer Karishma Manandhar after the failure of ‘Babu Shaheb’ is expected to win the hearts of the viewers. The female oriented movie is made on the story of a woman in Terai. Actress Shilpa Pokharel is in the leading role in the movie with other artists Rajesh Hamal, Gauri Malla, Pramod Agrahari, Subash Parajuli and Tika Pahari. The movie is directed by Samjhana Upreti Rauniyar. The movie features the music of Basanta Sapkota, action of Himal KC, editing of Bipin Malla, choreography of Kamal Rai and cinematography of Ram Sharan upreiti. The movie is mostly shot in Birgunj and the surrounding area.
In a program held at CTC Mall on January 20, 2016, the trailer of upcoming movie, ‘Ko Afno’ was released and the the release date was announced. The movie produced and directed by Anil Thapa is releasing on the the date Karishma Manandhar‘s production comeback movie ‘Fagu’ is being released.
Video report of the event:
In ‘Ko Afno’ the lead actress Richa Sharma is featured in unconventional non-glamorous appearance. In the launch program, Richa told that the movie is a combination of artistic and commercial contents.
UPDATE (November 17) – ‘Jaun Hinda Pokhara’ release date November 20 and ‘Adha Page’ date December 25 added.
Nepali year 2072 BS started on Tuesday, Baisaksh 1 (April 14, 2015). No new Nepali movies were released on the first Friday of the new year, on April 17. On the second week, April 24 new movie ‘Resham Filili’ was released and previously released film ‘Jhola’ was also re-released. On the very next day, devastating earthquake hit Nepal and and halted all the film activities for the next few months.
The earthquake was the reason behind no new film release for three months from April to July.
Full movie release calendar of 2072:
- April 24 (Baisakh 11) – Resham Filili and Jhola (re-release) – Read release news
- April 25 – (7.8 M Earthquake halted all film activities till July)
- July 3 (Ashad 17) – One Side Love (‘One Side Love’ release news)
- July 10 (Ashad 25) – Jungbhumi (‘Jungbhumi’ release news)
- July 17 –
- July 24 –
- July 31 (Shrawan 15) – Paap (‘Paap’ release news)
- August 7 (Shrawan 22) – Sapana Timro Mero (‘Sapana Timro Mero’ release news)
- August 14 – (no new releases)
- August 21 (Bhadra 4) – Hostel Returns (movie release news)
- August 28 (Bhadra 11) – Resham Filili and Bhairav (2 movies) (release news) (release news)
- September 4 –
- September 11 (Bhadra 25) – Luv Sab, Dhoon,
Jaun Hida Pokhara (2 movies)
- September 18 (Ashoj 1) – Woda Number 6 (release news)
- September 25 (Ashoj 8) – Kaamchor, Chankhe Shankhe Pnakhe, Highway to Dhumpus, Bhale Fight (4 movies release news)
- October 2 – Woda Number Chha (out of Kathmandu – report)
- October 9 (Ashoj 22) – Natiza (‘Natiza’ release news report)
- October 16 –
- October 20 (Kartik 3) –
Adhakatti (in theaters out of Kathmandu), Sushri
- October 23 (Kartik 6) – Adhakatti,
Chankhe Shankhe Pankhe, Paradeshi and Thamel dot com (5 movies including Sushri – release news) – 4 movies releasing on Fulpati.
- October 30 –
- November 6 (Kartik 20) – Bindaas 3, Naagarik (2 movies) (Bindaas 3 release news)
- November 13 (Kartik 27) – Lootera
- November 20 (Mangsir 4) – Kabaddi Kabaddi, Jaun Hinda Pokhara
- November 27 –
- December 4 – (Mangsir 18) – Chocolate
- December 11 – (Mangsir 25) – Lati, Agni,
- December 18 –
- December 25 (Poush 10) – Dhauli, Adha Page, Tista Pariko Saino (release news)
- January 1 – (Poush 17) – Bich Bato, Sneha, Dhauli (in Kathmandu) (release news)
- January 8 – Bagmati
- January 15 (Magh 1) – Fanko, Kafal Pakyo (2 films) – release news
- January 22 – Chhal – release news
- January 29 (Magh 15)- Pashupati Prasad, Refuge (release news)
- February 5 (Magh 22) – Kaifiyat, Superhit, Bindaas 3 (release news)
- February 12 (Magh 29) – Classic, Prem Geet, Chalechha Batas Sustari (3 movies – release news)
- February 19 (Falgun 7) – Fagu, Ko Afno, Soldier (‘Ko Afno’ release news) | Release news
- February 26 –
Khurpa (Khurpa release news)
- March 4 (Falgun 21) – Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai, Dreams (‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai’ release news |‘Dreams’ release news)
- March 11 –
- March 18 –
Bhaag Saani Bhaag and Lakshya (release news)
- March 25 –
- April 1 – Makhamali
- April 8 (Chaitra 26) – Nai Nabhannu La 4, Rampyari (news about 6 movies releasing on same day.)