Nepali Movie – Bracelet
Starring – Ramesh Upreti, Rajani KC, Namrata Sapkota, Nir Shah, Sugam Sharma, Rhitik Shahi etc.
Director – Nirmal Sharma
Bracelet marks the comeback of one of the well known actors of the past, Ramesh Upreti. Produced under Kotaki Kalika Devi Films banner, the movie is produced by Keshav Bhattarai. The movie was first announced in March of 2015. A week after the formal announcement, the shooting of the movie commenced in Pokhara. One of the songs of the movie featuring the dance of Ramesh Upreti and Rajani KC was very popular.
The cinematographer of the movie is Sudip Baral, music composers are Tara Prakash and Deepak Sharma, producer is Neeta Bhattarai. The editor of the movie is Bipin Malla, choreography by Gobinda Rai and Kabiraj Gahatraj, action by Himal KC. The writer is Jaya Ojha, background Score by Tsujil Karmacharya. The lyrics of the songs in the movie are written by Madan Ghimire, Shanti Priya, and Deepak Sharma. The singers of the song are Rajesh Payal Rai, Pashupati Sharma, Yubaraj Chaulagain, Tika Pun, Prabisha Adhikari, and Durga Pariyar.
watch full movie
Three new movies have released in theatres in Nepal today on Friday, September 2, 2016. It is interesting that the lead actress of the two movies ‘Laljodi’ and ‘Bracelet’ is Rajani KC. The lead actress of ‘Brindaban’ is Shilpa Pokharel.
These movies are seeking the viewers’ attention at the time of Teej holidays.
The audio jukebox of upcoming movie ‘Bracelet’ has been released. There are three songs in the jukebox. The movie directed by Nirmal Sharma marks the comeback of Ramesh Upreti after his long absence from the industry. Although the shows in USA and Canada are fixed, the release date in Nepal is yet to be fixed. With Ramesh Upreti the movie features Rajani KC, Namrata Sapkota and Nir Shah.
The details of the songs in the jukebox:
- Mero Jindagima (Music by Deepak Sharma, lyrics – Shanti Priya, voice – Yubaraj Chaulagain, Durga Pariyar)
- Mai Nache (Music, lyrics – Deepak Sharma, voice – Pashupati Sharma, Tika Pun)
- Khai Maya Gareko (Music – Tara Prakash LImbu, lyrics – Madan Ghimire, voice – Rajesh Payal Rai, Prabisha Adhikari)
UPDATE (November 17) – ‘Jaun Hinda Pokhara’ release date November 20 and ‘Adha Page’ date December 25 added.
Nepali year 2072 BS started on Tuesday, Baisaksh 1 (April 14, 2015). No new Nepali movies were released on the first Friday of the new year, on April 17. On the second week, April 24 new movie ‘Resham Filili’ was released and previously released film ‘Jhola’ was also re-released. On the very next day, devastating earthquake hit Nepal and and halted all the film activities for the next few months.
The earthquake was the reason behind no new film release for three months from April to July.
Full movie release calendar of 2072:
- April 24 (Baisakh 11) – Resham Filili and Jhola (re-release) – Read release news
- April 25 – (7.8 M Earthquake halted all film activities till July)
- July 3 (Ashad 17) – One Side Love (‘One Side Love’ release news)
- July 10 (Ashad 25) – Jungbhumi (‘Jungbhumi’ release news)
- July 17 –
- July 24 –
- July 31 (Shrawan 15) – Paap (‘Paap’ release news)
- August 7 (Shrawan 22) – Sapana Timro Mero (‘Sapana Timro Mero’ release news)
- August 14 – (no new releases)
- August 21 (Bhadra 4) – Hostel Returns (movie release news)
- August 28 (Bhadra 11) – Resham Filili and Bhairav (2 movies) (release news) (release news)
- September 4 –
- September 11 (Bhadra 25) – Luv Sab, Dhoon,
Jaun Hida Pokhara (2 movies)
- September 18 (Ashoj 1) – Woda Number 6 (release news)
- September 25 (Ashoj 8) – Kaamchor, Chankhe Shankhe Pnakhe, Highway to Dhumpus, Bhale Fight (4 movies release news)
- October 2 – Woda Number Chha (out of Kathmandu – report)
- October 9 (Ashoj 22) – Natiza (‘Natiza’ release news report)
- October 16 –
- October 20 (Kartik 3) –
Adhakatti (in theaters out of Kathmandu), Sushri
- October 23 (Kartik 6) – Adhakatti,
Chankhe Shankhe Pankhe, Paradeshi and Thamel dot com (5 movies including Sushri – release news) – 4 movies releasing on Fulpati.
- October 30 –
- November 6 (Kartik 20) – Bindaas 3, Naagarik (2 movies) (Bindaas 3 release news)
- November 13 (Kartik 27) – Lootera
- November 20 (Mangsir 4) – Kabaddi Kabaddi, Jaun Hinda Pokhara
- November 27 –
- December 4 – (Mangsir 18) – Chocolate
- December 11 – (Mangsir 25) – Lati, Agni,
- December 18 –
- December 25 (Poush 10) – Dhauli, Adha Page, Tista Pariko Saino (release news)
- January 1 – (Poush 17) – Bich Bato, Sneha, Dhauli (in Kathmandu) (release news)
- January 8 – Bagmati
- January 15 (Magh 1) – Fanko, Kafal Pakyo (2 films) – release news
- January 22 – Chhal – release news
- January 29 (Magh 15)- Pashupati Prasad, Refuge (release news)
- February 5 (Magh 22) – Kaifiyat, Superhit, Bindaas 3 (release news)
- February 12 (Magh 29) – Classic, Prem Geet, Chalechha Batas Sustari (3 movies – release news)
- February 19 (Falgun 7) – Fagu, Ko Afno, Soldier (‘Ko Afno’ release news) | Release news
- February 26 –
Khurpa (Khurpa release news)
- March 4 (Falgun 21) – Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai, Dreams (‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai’ release news |‘Dreams’ release news)
- March 11 –
- March 18 –
Bhaag Saani Bhaag and Lakshya (release news)
- March 25 –
- April 1 – Makhamali
- April 8 (Chaitra 26) – Nai Nabhannu La 4, Rampyari (news about 6 movies releasing on same day.)
The shooting of the movie featuring Ramesh Upreti has started in Pokhara. The shooting started by worshiping at Bindhyabasini temple. After shooting at the temple, the team went to Water Front Resort for the remaining shooting. Ramesh Upreti will join the members of the production team in the shooting in Pokhara on Monday.
The shooting of the movie is scheduled to be done in locations in and around Pokhara, Tanahun and Kathmandu. The movie being directed by Nirmal Sharma ‘Gaida’ features actors like Ramesh Upreti, Sugam Guragain, Namrata Sapkota, Rajani KC, Sambridhi Mainali and Jaya Ojha. Jaya has also written the script of the movie.
The comedy actor of ‘Tito Satya’ known as Gaida, Nirmal Sharma is directing the second movie even before the release of his directorial debut, ‘Chocolate’. Through the movie titled ‘Bracelet’ the US return actor Ramesh Upreti is also making a comeback.
In a program organized in Hotel Everest in Kathmandu, the producer Keshav Bhattarai has made the announcement of the movie. With Ramesh Upreti the movie will also feature actress Rajani KC and Namrata Sapkota. The movie introduces two new actors Rhitik Shahi and Sugam Sharma. After debuting in Chhabi Raj Ojha‘s movie ‘Loafer’ (watch ‘Loafer’ here) Rajani KC had acted in ‘Pardesh’ and ‘Bracelet’ would be her third movie.