Nepali Movie – Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai
Starring – Neeta Dhungana, Aamesh Adhikari, Bijay Lama , Hiunbala Gautam, Geeta Adhikari, Guru Kedar Baral, Madav Kharel etc.
Director – Dinesh DC
About ‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai’
The movie ‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai’ produced by the director Dinesh DC was highly promoted and had a high expectation of success. During the release of the movie released with Bhuwan KC’s movie ‘Dreams’, DC had used all types of promotional stunt. He had also accused Anmol KC of being unskilled actor. But, ‘Dreams’ became successful movie and ‘FFMT’ failed to attract the viewers. Dinesh DC had released the audio of the movie at the residence of the Prime Minister of Nepal, KP Oli. Oli was criticized for his statement during the ceremony. He was also criticized for the event at the time of crisis in the country.
The movie featured the choreography of Ramji Lamichhane, music by Suresh Adhikari, cinematography by Mankrishna Maharjan, editing by Pritam Pandey, background score by Alish Karki, VFX by Ramesh Man Shrestha, action by NB Maharjan, story by director Dinesh DC and the name of the producer is Amir Ali. The playback singers in the movie are Rajesh Payal Rai, Binika Pradhan, Raj Sigdel, and Deepa Lama.
Watch full Nepali movie ‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai’:
Two new movies are releasing in theater this week on Friday – March 4, 2016. Bhuwan KC‘s directorial debut ‘Dreams’ and Dinesh DC‘s directorial venture ‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai’. Both movies have been very aggressive in the promotion of their movies. Dinesh DC’s responses in various programs had been aggressive towards Bhuwan KC’s movie.
The movie ‘Dreams’ is directed by a well known Nepali actor Bhuwan KC. But, Bhuwan won’t be seen in the screen. Instead, his son Anmol KC leads with actresses Samragyee RL Shah and Sandhya KC. The love story movie is targeted to youth audience with focus on all the essential ingredients of an entertaining movie. Initial response to Anmol and the movie had been very positive based on the trailer and the songs. (Listen to the songs here.)
The audio songs of the upcoming movie ‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai’ are released for the viewers. The title song was released in the PM’s residence in Baluwatar a while ago. Prime Minister Oli had asked the director Dinesh DC to purchase 10 tickets for him. The PM was highly criticized for allowing the film maker to use his government residence for the promotion of the movie.
The music of the songs in the movie are composed by Suresh Adhikari and the lyrics are written by the director Dc and the musician Adhikari. The film makers have told that 78 kg of flowers were used in the shooting of songs in the movie. The love story featuring Neeta Dhungana and Amesh Bhandari is releasing in theater on Falgun 21. There are only two songs in 3 different version of each of them.
The prime minister of Nepal, KP Sharma Oli, rejected the proposal to construct a Film City in Dolkha. In an event held at his government residence in Baluwatar, Oli has told that the location proposed by the previous government wasn’t appropriate. He has told that the location in Dolkha is such that it doesn’t see sunshine for more that two hours – that too only for two days in a week.
The location was proposed by the Film Development Board (FDB) during the leadership of Dharmendra Kumar Marbaita. Dharmendra and the team had visited the location various times to come to the conclusion. After the current prime minster, KP Oli rejected the previous decision, there had been reports of protest in Dolkha.
Oli was talking in the promotional event of upcoming movie by Dinesh DC, ‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai’ held on December 28, 2015. The first film promotional program held in the PM’s government residence in the history of Nepal was also criticized the political pundits. KP had told that Dolkha’s climate and geography don’t suit for the construction of Film City.
For the first time in the history of Nepali film industry, the music of a movie is released in the Prime Minister’s official residence. The audio/video of the movie by director Dinesh DC, ‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timlai’ was released on December 28 by the Prime Minister KP Oli and his wife.
On the request of Dinesh DC, PM’s wife also presented a rose to the Prime Minster. The movie is going to release on theater on Falgun 21. After watching the trailer Prime Minister Oli had asked Dinesh to book 10 tickets for him.
The writer,director and producer Dinesh DC told that the profit from the movie shows to be used to construct a bridge in Dhading. In case the movie fail to make enough profit, DC has promised a sum of Rs. 700,000 to the bridge construction project.
UPDATE (November 17) – ‘Jaun Hinda Pokhara’ release date November 20 and ‘Adha Page’ date December 25 added.
Nepali year 2072 BS started on Tuesday, Baisaksh 1 (April 14, 2015). No new Nepali movies were released on the first Friday of the new year, on April 17. On the second week, April 24 new movie ‘Resham Filili’ was released and previously released film ‘Jhola’ was also re-released. On the very next day, devastating earthquake hit Nepal and and halted all the film activities for the next few months.
The earthquake was the reason behind no new film release for three months from April to July.
Full movie release calendar of 2072:
- April 24 (Baisakh 11) – Resham Filili and Jhola (re-release) – Read release news
- April 25 – (7.8 M Earthquake halted all film activities till July)
- July 3 (Ashad 17) – One Side Love (‘One Side Love’ release news)
- July 10 (Ashad 25) – Jungbhumi (‘Jungbhumi’ release news)
- July 17 –
- July 24 –
- July 31 (Shrawan 15) – Paap (‘Paap’ release news)
- August 7 (Shrawan 22) – Sapana Timro Mero (‘Sapana Timro Mero’ release news)
- August 14 – (no new releases)
- August 21 (Bhadra 4) – Hostel Returns (movie release news)
- August 28 (Bhadra 11) – Resham Filili and Bhairav (2 movies) (release news) (release news)
- September 4 –
- September 11 (Bhadra 25) – Luv Sab, Dhoon,
Jaun Hida Pokhara (2 movies)
- September 18 (Ashoj 1) – Woda Number 6 (release news)
- September 25 (Ashoj 8) – Kaamchor, Chankhe Shankhe Pnakhe, Highway to Dhumpus, Bhale Fight (4 movies release news)
- October 2 – Woda Number Chha (out of Kathmandu – report)
- October 9 (Ashoj 22) – Natiza (‘Natiza’ release news report)
- October 16 –
- October 20 (Kartik 3) –
Adhakatti (in theaters out of Kathmandu), Sushri
- October 23 (Kartik 6) – Adhakatti,
Chankhe Shankhe Pankhe, Paradeshi and Thamel dot com (5 movies including Sushri – release news) – 4 movies releasing on Fulpati.
- October 30 –
- November 6 (Kartik 20) – Bindaas 3, Naagarik (2 movies) (Bindaas 3 release news)
- November 13 (Kartik 27) – Lootera
- November 20 (Mangsir 4) – Kabaddi Kabaddi, Jaun Hinda Pokhara
- November 27 –
- December 4 – (Mangsir 18) – Chocolate
- December 11 – (Mangsir 25) – Lati, Agni,
- December 18 –
- December 25 (Poush 10) – Dhauli, Adha Page, Tista Pariko Saino (release news)
- January 1 – (Poush 17) – Bich Bato, Sneha, Dhauli (in Kathmandu) (release news)
- January 8 – Bagmati
- January 15 (Magh 1) – Fanko, Kafal Pakyo (2 films) – release news
- January 22 – Chhal – release news
- January 29 (Magh 15)- Pashupati Prasad, Refuge (release news)
- February 5 (Magh 22) – Kaifiyat, Superhit, Bindaas 3 (release news)
- February 12 (Magh 29) – Classic, Prem Geet, Chalechha Batas Sustari (3 movies – release news)
- February 19 (Falgun 7) – Fagu, Ko Afno, Soldier (‘Ko Afno’ release news) | Release news
- February 26 –
Khurpa (Khurpa release news)
- March 4 (Falgun 21) – Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai, Dreams (‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai’ release news |‘Dreams’ release news)
- March 11 –
- March 18 –
Bhaag Saani Bhaag and Lakshya (release news)
- March 25 –
- April 1 – Makhamali
- April 8 (Chaitra 26) – Nai Nabhannu La 4, Rampyari (news about 6 movies releasing on same day.)
Bad news guys ! The ‘Chha Ekan Chha‘ (links to full movie) actress Neeta has found her boyfriend!
The announcement of Neeta Dhungana about her love towards actor Amesh Bhandari is the talk of the Nepali film industry at this time. Amesh and Neeta are working together in their upcoming movie ‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai’. The romantic drama movie is being produced, written and directed by Dinesh DC. The movie is scheduled to release on April 24, 2015.